Saturday, December 18, 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Yeah, it's Saturday! A day off work and time for Music Saves My Soul. If you want to play along, remember to link up on Marcea's blog.

Today I picked a song from Aimee Mann. If you don't know who she is, she was the singer in the '80's band 'Til Tuesday. She is all grown up now (aren't we all) and I love her music. "@#%&*! Smilers" is one of my favorite albums.





Keeping with the Christmas spirit, I also have this Christmas song to share by Aimee Mann and her husband, Michael Penn.



4 comments:

Marcea said...

Hi there, never heard these so thankyou so much for sharing - hope you have a great week sweetie xxx

Karin said...

Hard to believe Voices Carry was so long ago!! Great pick this week :)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Cool song! Can't believe that's the girl from voices carry! Wow - haven't heard that song in a while either!!
Hope you're having a great Saturday I had a crazy one and tomorrow is going to be even crazier!! Sheesh!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Fabby Songs Cheryl :o)
xx