Monday, April 25, 2011

A Special Challenge

I would like to invite you to stop by next week for a special Sentimental Sundays challenge! To give you a heads up, next week's challenge will be "Mother's Day" or "For a Woman." The reason why this one is special is that we will have an optional challenge of "Craft with a Child." We feel that it's a wonderful thing to be able to bond with a child through crafting and art!


For all those who submit something created by a son, daughter, niece, nephew, child next door, etc, you will automatically receive the Krafty Kids Sentiments for the crafty child and the Mother's Day Sentiments for the crafty adult who helped them. If you like, you can grab our button below to help us spread the word about our special challenge :)

 

 

4 comments:

Anita said...

Can't wait Cheryl. My grandson loves to make cards with me so we'll be submitting. I've got the banner posted on my blog.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

sounds like a great challenge. unfortunately - there's not much crafting going on and we take Haylee to the sanctuary on sunday and I wont be back till late monday. i'll check back though!!
Maria

Unknown said...

Oh how neat! So awesome to get children involved in art, they are so creative and seems life is so busy for them to be able to stop and explore their creative side.

Thank you for your email, my email is down right now or I would be replying back to you. So glad you all had a good time over the weekend!!
That's so sweet what your love blessed you with and picked out on his own!!
Have a great day hun!!

Joanne Gilch said...

cheryl, Lily was here on Thursday and crafted a few things. I handed her my scraps container that has ribbons, punched thingies that I didn't use...I did not help her one iota...can they be posted?