Hello! Today is my day to post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog.
Something about this stamp, Sweetie Pie (F419), struck my fancy as soon as I saw it . I originally was going to use red, pink and other Valentine’s day colors to make a traditional Valentine’s Day card but I decided that these homey papers from OA would work better. I added a few stickers so that it would say “U R my Sweetie Pie”.
Don’t forget about the Great Impressions Stamps Valentine’s Special. 10% off your order and free shipping on orders over $25, thru February 14th. Coupon code: LOVE.
We would love it if you joined in our February challenge, “Have a Heart”. Create anything you like as long as we can see a heart somewhere on your project.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
- Stamps: Sweetie Pie (F419) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, October Afternoon Farm Fresh DP pad, Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic markers
- Embellishments: May arts twine, Stampin’ Up clip & button, doily, October Afternoon Mini Market Red & Cream letters, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text sticker
Great Impressions Stamps:
- A Gem of a Challenge - W - #65 Gingham or Checks
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything Goes
- One Stop Craft - 2E W - #214 Anything goes
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge - M, P30 - something old and something new (old papers, new stamp)
- Copic Marker Europe - M, must use Copics -(Jan/Feb) Anything goes with Copic Markers
- Simply Create - must be digital or papercraft, follow - Always anything goes
- Digistamps 4 Joy - 2W, SIO - #59 anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- 365 Cards – retro
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes