To continue with the homey feel from the stamp, I used some October Afternoon papers, twine, a doily and pearls. All these things make me think of Grandma’s kitchen. I can almost smell the cookies or pie that she is baking.
Although this is all so homey and cozy, I have to admit that I had the song from LMFAO with these lyrics running through my head the entire time I was crafting. Everybody sing it with me, “This is how I roll…”
Are you ready for the Great Impressions Spring Bunny Hop? Mark your calendars for March 5 to hop along with us to see some spring projects from the Great Impressions Stamps team and your chance to win some prizes.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
- Stamps: I Roll (E768) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest solar white, Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, October Afternoon Fly a Kite collection
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders circle Nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: doily, May arts burlap twine, Queen & Co pearls
Click to go to the Great Impressions Stamps store:
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge -2W, Must use stamp- (2nd week) Use Kraft
- Joanna Sheen Challenge - 2W, SIO, F - (1st week) Layers It Up
- Robyn`s Fetish - Use Ribbon or Twine
- A Gem of a Challenge - W - #68 Add a Bow
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes always
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #130 Twine
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges - 2W, 1E, SIO - #55 (W1 of 2) Blue and Yellow
- Sassy Studio Designs - SIO - #165 Stitch it up (real or faux stitching)
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - 3E - Anything goes
- Stamp n Doodle - music on site - Anything goes
- Bearly Mine - 2E, SIO - #74 Lace/Ribbon/Twine
- Loves Rubber Stamps - W - #40 Lots Of Layers
- Through The Craft Room Door 3E, W - Always Anything Goes!
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes